Coordinator, Client Solutions
AWE is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Coordinator, Client Solutions to support the sales cycle. Reporting to a Director of Client Solutions, this position requires strong project management, client relationship skills, strategic thinking, problem solving and a results-driven mindset. This remote position is open to candidates located within the continental United States.
Lead Generation & Sales Support
- Partner with Director, Client Solutions to achieve sales targets;
- Research and qualify new leads;
- Set up client meetings for the Director of Client Solutions to achieve individual, annual scheduling targets;
- Create and update CRM records for current and potential clients;
- Run email and phone outreach campaigns to engage potential clients;
- Attend and support sales meetings and take accurate notes to update CRM;
- Handle post meeting follow-up, sending additional information as requested;
- Track client servicing in the CRM and work closely with Learning & Development to ensure delivery of AWE’s services;
- Collect client feedback and suggest changes to improve client experience;
- Attend and support client-facing meetings as needed.
- Keep up with AWE product and service information and updates;
- Stay informed about competing products and services.
Successful candidate will possess:
- Alignment with AWE’s mission to create equity and economic growth in the workplace;
- At least two years experience in account management support, sales-driven project management or coordination, or lead generation;
- Proactive, authentic client-centric mindset and results-oriented drive that fuels approach to achieving goals;
- Flexibility and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Coachability combined with an ability to quickly learn new skills;
- Capability to work independently and autonomously in a distributed work environment;
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- CRM experience required plus proficiency in Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Drive, Calendar), Asana, virtual meeting Apps (WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom);
- Spirit of generosity and service;
- Great sense of humor;
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree.
Apply via Indeed