On June 11th, AWE hosted over 75 executive women at the historic Palace Hotel in downtown San Francisco. We were honored to hear from five distinguished panelists who shared expertise and valuable experience, including insight on their respective paths to get onto their current boards. The panelists also spoke about their board responsibilities, benefits and challenges and provided guidance and concrete advice on steps to get onto a corporate board.
The Panel included:
· Heidi Fields, Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Blue Shield of California, Board Member of Agilent Technologies and Financial Engines
· Cammie Dunaway, US President and Global Chief Marketing Officer at Kidzania, Board Member of Brunswick Corporation
· Robyn Lawrie Rutledge, Managing Director / Partner at TSG Consumer Partners
· Beth Springer, Former Executive Vice President of International & Personal Care at The Clorox Company, Board Member of Central Garden and Pet Company
· Jacqueline Kane, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs at The Clorox Company, Board Member of Comerica Incorporated