AWE is looking for a Learning Facilitator and Executive Coach. Reporting to the Senior Director of Learning and Development, this position applies executive coaching, client service, sales, strategic thinking, business writing, problem solving and interpersonal skills to ensure members are fully supported and meet their professional goals. The Learning Facilitator and
Executive Coach facilitates AWE’s training and development programs and hosts one-on-one coaching sessions with members.
Training Facilitation and Experience Management:
● Lead Facilitator for the Accelerator program;
● Facilitate virtual and in-person corporate training sessions;
● Create immersive experiences for course participants;
● Provide course cadence and experience feedback to improve engagement, outcomes and NPS scores;
● Partner with Member Success Teams to provide insights on service experience;
● Work closely with the Leader Success Associate to secure member renewals.
● Responsible for scheduling and conducting 1-on-1 coaching calls with members;
● Adeptly assess a member’s career aspirations and provide guidance for achieving goals;
● Support members in professional branding, networking, and getting board ready;
● Regularly follow up with members to ensure they are meeting their goals;
● Coordinate and host office hours with training session attendees.
● Maintain and update client information in the CRM;
● Partner with Finance for accounts receivables;
● Onboard new team members.
Successful candidate will possess:
● True belief in AWE’s mission to accelerate the careers of women in business to improve
the global economy;
● 5+ years in coaching, education or facilitation;
● Demonstrated ability to influence, train and coach a senior leadership audience;
● Strong force of presence and exceptional ability to immediately establish credibility;
● Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn content terrain;
● Flexibility, coachability, and agility in a high-growth environment;
● Superior attention to detail, time management and organizational skills;
● Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness;
● Intellectual curiosity and drive to problem solve;
● Excellent written and oral communication skills;
● Advanced computer and internet search skills, proficiency in Office (in particular Excel
and Powerpoint), Google Apps, Asana, CRM;
● Ability to travel;
● Bachelor’s degree required.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.