AWE is seeking a highly motivated, achievement-oriented Growth Associate with a passion for sales to join our team and will be based in Los Angeles. Reporting to the Managing Director, this position is responsible for a key component of the sales process – generating leads for prospective new business to drive company revenue goals.
Prospecting & Research:
- Conduct extensive research of employee directories, social media, business press, AWE’s existing database of leads and other sources to produce exhaustive lists of prospects;
- Create sales opportunities through email campaigns and lead generation;
- Responsible for generating, scheduling and confirming a high volume of sales calls with prospects;
- Manage pre-sales process and materials;
- Craft sales messaging and manage multiple email campaigns that connect with executive audience;
- Work with Managing Director to optimize the quantity and quality of leads;
- Boost prospect attendance at events;
- Take ownership of CRM and manage high volume of data – regularly update and ensure the accuracy of account, contact, and scheduling information;
- Assist in CRM database clean up as assigned;
- Execute analytics projects as assigned;
- Stay informed on business issues and topics affecting women and underserved communities in the workplace;
- Onboard new team members as needed.
Successful candidate will possess:
- True belief in AWE’s mission to accelerate the careers of women and underserved communities to improve the global economy;
- Past work experience in a sales position;
- Authentic sales mindset and competitive drive that fuels approach to solving problems and achieving goals;
- Flexibility and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Coachability combined with an ability to quickly learn new skills;
- Natural ability to connect with people and to be a connector for people;
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives;
- Capability to work independently and autonomously in a distributed work environment;
- Solid understanding of business concepts;
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advance computer and internet skills, proficient in Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint), Google Apps, Asana, CRM;
- Spirit of generosity and service;
- Great sense of humor;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.