AWE is seeking a highly qualified Growth Associate to join our team and based in Los Angeles. Reporting to the Managing Director, the primary responsibility of this role is to generate leads for prospective new members and collect, manage and analyze data needed to achieve revenue goals.
Prospecting & Research:
- Conduct extensive research of employee directories, social media, business press and other sources to produce exhaustive lists of prospects;
- Create sales opportunities through email campaigns and lead generation;
- Generate, schedule and confirm a high volume of sales calls:
- Manage pre-sales process and materials;
- Work with Managing Director to optimize the quantity and quality of leads;
- Boost prospect attendance at events;
- Take ownership of CRM data – regularly update and ensure the accuracy of account, contact, and scheduling information;
- Assist in CRM database clean up as assigned;
- Execute analytics projects as assigned;
- Stay informed on business issues and topics affecting women in the workplace;
- Onboard new team members as needed.
Successful candidate will possess:
- True belief in AWE’s mission to accelerate the careers of women to improve the global economy;
- Past work experience in a sales position; e.g. internship or part-time job;
- Authentic sales mindset and competitive drive that fuels approach to solving problems;
- Flexibility and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Coachability combined with an ability to quickly learn new skills;
- Natural ability to connect with people and to be a connector for people;
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives;
- Solid understanding of business concepts;
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advance computer and internet skills, proficient in Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint),Google Apps, Asana, CRM;
- Spirit of generosity and service;
- Great sense of humor;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.