AWE is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join our team based in Los Angeles. This position will report to the Head of Operations and assist in maintaining system-wide data accuracy, and providing accurate reporting data for the sales and executive teams. This role requires CRM management, advanced computer skills and spreadsheet reporting experience, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain integrity and accuracy of CRM data;
- Responsible for resolving data quality issues such as CRM customer clean-up, de-duping and overall data cleansing;
- Provide user support for CRM including requests for data analysis and dashboard reporting;
- Manage ongoing and ad-hoc data integrity projects to improve reporting and tracking;
- Assist in the development of reporting tools to track campaign effectiveness and uncover areas of revenue opportunity;
- Maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights for the sales and executive leadership teams;
- Document and share data processes for employee training and reference;
- Provide cross-functional support to other departments on projects as needed.
Successful candidate will possess:
- True belief in AWE’s mission to accelerate the careers of women to improve the global economy;
- Prior sales support experience in CRM administration and coordination;
- Flexibility and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Coachability combined with an ability to quickly learn new skills;
- Understanding of standard business practices;
- Ability to anticipate issues and take initiative to solve for them through process;
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal guidance;
- Highly analytical mindset with an acute attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advance computer and internet skills, including strong CRM, Microsoft Excel and Office skills, Google gSuite, Asana;
- Spirit of generosity and service;
- Great sense of humor;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.