Director, Client Solutions
AWE is looking for a Director, Client Solutions. The primary responsibility of this role is to generate revenue through new and recurring sales to senior executives, heads of HR and L&D, internal company sponsors and key decision-makers within organizations. The Director will be partnered with a Coordinator to support their role. This is a remote position and reports to the Head of Client Solutions.
- Drive sales revenue by managing a prospect list and growing existing accounts;
- Prospect new clients through research, email marketing and outreachg;
- Identify the needs of potential customers, create solutions, overcome objections and close sales;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals and objectives.
- Ensure clients receive, utilize and are satisfied with their purchased services;
- Create a cadence of regular communication with clients to understand their needs and expectations, and to identify additional sales opportunities;
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Learning & Development to ensure delivery of AWE’s programs and services;
- Track client servicing in the CRM.
Successful candidate will possess:
- Alignment with AWE’s mission to create equity and economic growth in the workplace;
- 6+ years B2B sales or fundraising experience with success negotiating and closing business;
- Competitive spirit and a drive to win;
- Strong force of presence and exceptional ability to immediately establish credibility;
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn and adjust to the competitive landscape;
- Natural ability to connect with people and to be a connector for people;
- Flexibility, coachability, and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Superior attention to detail, time management and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness;
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to problem solve;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced computer and internet search skills, proficiency in Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint), Google Apps, Asana, CRM;
- Ability to travel;
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.